Pages

Samstag, 13. Dezember 2014

Back To The Garage - Podcast 13-12-2014

Playlist 13-12-2014 Served By Jamie

1. Blackbyrds Dreaming of Hollywood – The Cheeks
2. Another Wreck on the Highway – The Cheeks
3. What You Wanna Do? The Neumans
4. Boss Hoss – The Neumans
5. I’ll Keep Holding On – The Detroit Cobras
6. Village of Love – The Detroit Cobras
7. C’mon Over To My Place – The Detroit Cobras
8. You Make It Real – The Above
9. Do What You Wanna Do – The Above
10. Broken Soul – The Above
11. Cut My Heart Out – The Booze
12. No Big Thing – The Booze
13. Shakedown – Los Tones
14. Buchannan Hammer – Los Tones
15. I Don’t Care – The Black Tibetans
16. Girl in the Front Row – The Black Tibetans
17. Off the Hook – The Dukes of Hamburg
18. I Feel Fine – The Dukes of Hamburg

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...